You can choose whether to receive email notifications for important changes made to your Projects or Phases; for example, if your tester adds an issue with a critical risk level.
To manage your notifications, click on the circular profile button in the bottom left-hand corner and select ‘User profile’.
You will see a list of different email alerts under the ‘Notification settings’ heading. Select which notifications you would like to receive by checking or unchecking the tick boxes. Then click ‘Save changes’.
The available notifications are:
- Phase Event notifications: Your tester has started or ended testing for a phase you have access to.
- Critical Issues notifications: Your tester has added an issue with a critical risk level to a project you have access to.
- High Issues notifications: Your tester has added an issue with a high risk level to a project you have access to.
- SFE (Secure File Exchange) Uploads notifications: A file has been shared with you via the SFE.
- User Assignment: An issue has been assigned to you.
- SLA Issues: You will receive three types of emails for each Project:
- SLA Warning: there’s five days until the SLA deadline
- SLA Exceeded: an issue has met its SLA deadline
- SLA Overdue: an issue has exceeded its deadline by 10 days
You will receive notifications to the email address you registered with.
Manage your Profile
Introducing the Dashboard