On the left-hand side, you’ll see the Menu.
The available options are:
- Dashboard: A dynamic overview of your test results, intelligence insights, projects, and issues.
- Projects: A centralised place for all administrative information about your projects, including new proposals and the progress of tests.
- Results: Your test results, broken down by phase, issue, or asset.
- User Management: An interface to add and remove other users for collaboration.
- Permissions: The ability to set different access rights for different users, by group or project.
- Audit Log: A history of actions performed by your testers.
You may not see all these options on your menu; it depends on the permissions set by your account administrator.
Click on the links above to learn more about each interface.