The Issues Interface
In the Issues interface, you can see a list of all vulnerabilities identified by your active tests.
For each issue, you can see:
- The status of an issue
- The risk level (‘Critical’, ‘High’, ‘Medium’, or ‘Low’)
- Any Tags you may have assigned
- Any users you may have assigned to issues
- SLA information, if enabled, to gauge which issues need attention next
- The number of affected instances
Search for a specific issue using the search bar in the top right-hand corner.
Filter the data using the options in the top left-hand corner. Click ‘Filter’ to sort results by date range, risk rating, and more. You can also select whether to view only ‘Confirmed’, ‘Remediated’, ‘In Progress’, or ‘Suppressed’ issues.
You can also perform remediation against individual or bulk issues.
A Specific Issue
Select an issue to open more information about it.