SCADA Security Testing
Industrial control systems are computer controlled systems that monitor and control industrial processes.
- Industrial processes include those of power generation, manufacturing, and production.
- Infrastructure processes may be public or private, and include water treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, oil and gas pipelines, electrical power transmission and distribution.
- Processes occur both in public facilities and private ones. They can monitor and control HVAC, access, and energy consumption
RootShell Security will assess for security vulnerabilities the SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) technologies in use:
- Identify SCADA Vendor manufacture in use
- Investigation of Human Machine Interfaces present on the device
- Identify any command and control components or backend computer systems in use.
- Examine Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) in place which interacts with the system.